The Microsoft Imagine Academy (MSIA) program helps bridge the skills gap by providing the curriculum, the training ground and the validation of skills that college and career- bound students and teachers need to be successful. Membership is open to all accredited educational institutions that qualify under Microsoft’s academic volume licensing programs.
What: A complete technology education solution connecting staff, teachers, students, employers and local communities through leading-edge technology skills development.
Why: Connects education and the real world. Equips students with the IT and productivity skills needed for successful careers in today’s workforce. Provides professional development resources for staff and educators.
Who: Membership is open to academic institutions including public or private K–12 schools, vocational schools, correspondence schools, junior colleges, colleges, universities, libraries, or scientific/technical schools.
MSIA Subject Areas
Benefits to Educators and Students
- With the certificate, your value increases when you apply for jobs within and abroad also apply for international fellowship, apprenticeship or internship programs
- Save time and money on course implementation and delivery as it comes with ready-made curriculum, videos and resources
- Gain an edge over your peers, colleagues, and employers, and a distinct edge in the competitive job market
- Have a firm measure and increased confidence in their skills on the latest technologies
- Acts as medium of professional developments for your staff
- Stimulates creative thinking and builds entrepreneurship spirit in beneficiaries even while in school
Benefits to the Institution
- MSIA provides financial support for the institution by generating revenue.
- The institution be recognized as a provider of top-quality education cutting-edge Microsoft technologies by industry professionals, prospective students, and other stakeholders in the academic ecosystem
- MSIA provides institutions with a competitive marketing edge.
- MSIA certifications support college credit locally and globally
- It shrinks the gap between today’s market skills and traditional academic skills
- The institution be recognized as a provider of top-quality education cutting-edge Microsoft technologies by industry professionals, prospective students, and other stakeholders in the academic ecosystem.